Sticky Note Doodle Contest (Ended)
Doodling is a lot more important than we give it credit for. This is where you mind pours out and can lead to some really fantastic piece of art! However, doodling in itself should really be respected, at least that’s how we feel. Show us your best doodles on a sticky note piece of paper!
Example Entry by Edward Estacio
- ₱250 / $5 / ¥30 for Each Winner
- ₱250 / $5 / ¥30 for Fan’s Choice
Tuesday, August 31, 11:59 PM, Manila Standard Time
- Winners chosen by judges
- Fan’s Choice will be decided by the entry with the most likes
- Draw anything you like on a Sticky Note
- If you don’t have any, cut a piece of paper
- no bigger than 10x10cm (4x4in) and must be square
- Line art only and shading only, no coloring
- add “LP” somewhere on the drawing so we know its your own
(Doesn’t need to be incorporated into the art, can be in the corner)
- No digital drawings, must be on paper
- Snap a photo of your work
- No filters at all please. Just original photo of your art
- We don’t think art is entirely subjective, but trying to quantify art is also sometimes silly
- Make something you really love and share it with us
- Look at our past contests to see our taste
- Follow us @Loudpaintings
- Show support to the other entries by ❤️ and making positive comments about each other’s work, we encourage everyone to do so.
- Please share our contests with your friends. The more we grow, the more contests we can do with greater prize money!